A group of Award-Winning filmmakers are creating a professional 30-second commercial that promotes the quality and convenience of a Jiffy Steamer. Casting calls for the commercial will be taking place in Chicago, Illinois late July and early August, 2010.
Open Casting Call Details
Conway Center, Columbia College
1104 S Wabash Ave.
Chicago, IL 60605
Click Here for directions.
All auditions will be held from 12:00pm – 4:00pm on the dates below.
Saturday July 31, 2010
Friday August 6, 2010
Saturday August 7, 2010
Here are the roles being cast:
• Classy Business Woman 20 – 30 years old. Preferably ethnic with brunette hair.
• Old Caucasian Man 60 – 70 years old, wearing a flat top hat.
• Professional Male Narrator with a low-tone eloquent voice
What to bring to the open calls:
• For ALL roles, please provide your head-shot, resume, and a brief bio.
• For the Classy Business Woman, please wear a classy business style dress, preferably red, to the audition.
• For the Old Caucasian Man, please wear a flat cap, button downed long or short sleeve shirt with either a vest or suspenders, and slacks.
• For the Narrator, please provide either a link to your website or a DVD/CD copy of your work.
Commercial shooting dates:
August 19, 2010
August 20, 2010.
Jiffy® Steamer Company, LLC is known around the globe (over 45 foreign markets) and is backed by over 1,000 dealers in the United States alone. The dozens of Jiffy® Steamer models can be found almost everywhere-from the commercial garment trade, to residential markets, in the pages of high-end mail order catalogs, in businesses that cater to the travel industry as well as in other specialty markets. The history of the Jiffy® Steamer is filled with the promise and desire to harness the power and magic of steam.