World renowned bicycle component manufacturer SRAM is pleased to host a casting call for amatuer racers to appear in their upcoming television commercial campaign. If you would like to be considered for a starring role - alongside such professional racing legends as Levi Leipheimer, Lance Armstrong, Fabian Cancellara and others - SRAM wants to hear from you!
To be considered, read and follow the guidelines below to submit an audition video telling why YOU chose SRAM.
You must be racing at least one event at the Sea Otter Classic on April 15-17, 2010 and be available for filming during that time.
● Eligible applicants must be licensed USA Cycling members, competing at Sea Otter Classic, and racing on SRAM RED, Force, or Rival componentry.
● Become a fan on the SRAM Facebook Page so that you can upload a 60 second video (max length) to the "SRAM" Facebook Page.
● Your video must contain the following information: Your Name, Occupation, Home Town Club, Club/Team Name, Race Catagory, and your SRAM componentry.
● Your video must answer one of the following questions (your choice):
-How are you "Powered by SRAM"?
-Why you "Chose SRAM"?
-Why you "Made The Leap"?
● All video auditions and releases must be submitted by April 5, 2010.
If you are selected to appear in the SRAM Television Commercial Campaign, SRAM will contact you directly through Facebook.
Have fun, be creative, and show them what you've got!
SRAM's mission is to be the most exciting component manufacturer in the bike industry. To this end SRAM road components represent revolutionary ideas, materials & design. From the elegant and superlight Double Tap shifter mechanism to the incredible stability of the 10-speed Exact Actuation indexing system, these technologies are the new benchmark of innovation for the road.